Consequences are for Suckers
It's November! How did that happen?
Dublin. Halloween. Go.
We SOMEHOW managed to get to our flight on time Friday morning leaving NIDO at 5am or at least trying to. Things were left behind (like my cowboy hat and Maddie's coat) and people were just a mess (Me, Maddie, and Bess) and there was a train involved and buses. Somehow we ended up at Stanstead alive and with all necessary travel documents--this is why we do not pack 20 minutes before leaving the country. We would have missed our plane if not for the fire alarm angel who made it go off for a good 20 minutes while we were waiting in line for security thus delaying all flights long enough for us to run to Narnia--because that's where our gate was--and then stand in another epic line in order to board. The next thing I knew I was in Dublin--tired and hungry.
Fast forward...dropped stuff off at hostel (nice hostel, beds were like clouds)...got lunch at a pub...accidentally walked into the dudes bathroom with Maddie when we were trying to brush our teeth...at some good pie...walked around a bit...went to dinner...didnt pay for our sandwiches cause they forgot to charge us...went to Doyles, the pub next to our hostel....the rest of our party arrived and we began ringing in our Dublin trip.
Saturday we woke up surprisingly early. Went on a bus tour which stopped at the Guinness Storehouse. Bought the fam a present from there. At the top of the storehouse where they give you your free pint its this panoramic view of the city--all glass and pretty--we hung out up there for a while then it started to rain---sad. We went back on the bus to the hostel and then changed into costumes..."costumes" as I said I left the only piece of my costume that would make it a costume in London. So I was just wearing flannel and braided my hair. Looked like a weird Pippie Longstocking Farmer.
Maddie and I met up with Ginny! And went to get dinner and then joined people for the Halloween pub crawl. One of the pubs had a drink that was green and smoked on account of dry ice. It was quite strange.
Finally at 5am this morning we departed from our hostel and spent 6 miserable hours trying to get back to NIDO. I want and still want to die. Why I am awake, I do not know.
BWTS: Benwolfe knows all or most of the words to Halo.
Weather: I do not plan on leaving my room expect maybe for a burrito.
Sitings: A leprechaun...no joke
Quote: Who's a debit card?
Update: I go to Amsterdam in four days.


1 Comments:
I was a sketchy cowgirl for Halloween too! I had flannel, braided hair, and my boots....but no hat. No one knew :(
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home