Since I've Been Goooooooooone...
Okay kids once and for all: Dani, you're wrong and I stick by my last post. Besides no one actually knows the exact ages of these women as they lied about them so frequently but Jane was likely in her 20s and Anne in her 30s when she died. Katherine Howard is who was beheaded for dealing with Thomas Culpepper...her final words were "I may have lived as a queen but I die the wife of a Culpepper" Bold. Anne was beheaded for supposed witchcraft and allegedly for insest with her brother George as well as all kinds of other frolicing with people who were not Henry VIII. Caroline Thorton, back me up here.
Saturday went to a rugby game. Thank you NYU for sitting us in the opposing team's section. It was pretty awesome...like football on steroids. Did you know when the ball goes out of bounds you throw the ball and the smallest of your teammates in the air? Snphia and I kept hoping for the ball to go out and cheering when it did. I don't think many people appreciated that. But we had fun. Mikestetz and I also kept trash talking but since we don't know what rugby trash talk sounds like nor did we remember which team we were supposed to be supporting we made up things and trashed them both. How did no one try to fight us?
Today we went to Stonehenge and Bath.
Stonehenge. Spoiler Alert: It's a circle of rocks.
Bath. Probably my favorite part of England. It's such an interesting town and the architecture is amazing. I remember it being awesome when I went six years ago and guess what it was equally as awesome...except more so cause I got to decide what I did. I wish I could spend more time there there is so much to explore and 3hrs simply is not enough time. I touched the water. I know, I know, I'll probably die of some bacteria now...except not cause I washed my hands and had disinfectant but still. It was just so warm! There is a new college in Bath that has become one of the top ten most popular Universities here. Hrmmm maybe I should transfer... There were kids playing football and frisbee on the lawn out front of the Royal Crescent which is one of the coolest buildings ever. I wish I lived there but apparently houses in it go for six million pounds and up. You'd think it was historically famous or soemthing sheesh. I bought fudge.
BWTS: Benwolfe created Stonehenge.
Weather: Inexplicably dropped like 10 degrees this weekend
Sitings: Strawberry Ice Cream at every tourist site I've been to thus far. Bath has the best as of right now followed by Stonehenge, then Kew and so forth.
Proverb: Homework is not looking up trips to Dublin for Halloween weekend.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home