Sep 9, 2009

Oopsadaisies!

Hmmm.  Where did we leave off?

Maddie's birthday was yesterday.  Woo!  We went out of Kings Cross to celebrate the big 2-1.  I used the tube for the first time being here, slightly displeased cause I like walking everywhere and I'm cheap so there you have it.

When we got back I decided to heat up my leftover gnocchi from two nights ago and forgot that it was in an aluminum box thing but put it in the microwave anyway.  Jim saved the day by getting me a plate and pulling it out of the microwave.  Who let me live on my own?  Jim, if you feel like babysitter, I apologize, I'm just kind of an airheaded mess.

Had British Cinema yesterday.  First movie: Notting Hill.  Because nothing screams Britain like Julia Roberts.  Eye roll.  I thought it was an odd choice.  Oh well.  The house with the blue door apparently was real once but isn't anymore.  Why would someone paint over it?  It was so hideously wonderful?

Abnormal Psych was today and my professor apparently took Miss Manners' rule of not raising ones voice above the sound of a whispering wind quite seriously.

Ben Wolfe True Story (BWTS from now on): Decided that writing on paper and holding up in front of his camera was more effective than speaking whilst skyping.

Weather: broke a sweat on my way to class
Sitings: A truck that almost ran over Maddie and Pushpa and blew Tatooine into my eye
Quote: Do you wanna just fillet knife this night?
Quote part two: Hey girl hey!  Bye boy bye!


Apologies: Everyone I offended on the tube with my accents of the world moment where I attempted every accent in my accents catalog for two stops as a result of Jim's enabling.  AND to Mat for calling you Edward Cullen about forty times.

Hair: Distracted by my Abnormal professor's--waiting for her to lift it off her head.
Tan: Holding strong.
Update: I'm up to one and a half meals of edible food a day
Short Term Goal: Finish Dexter season 3

1 Comments:

At September 10, 2009 at 3:37 AM , Anonymous Caroline Thornton said...

Dearest, You make me laugh, and I love that you have a blog, it makes me less jealous that you are where I wish I lived. Hah.

as to 'rasing one's voice above a whispering wind'... quoting from Ever After young lady?

Notting Hill?! Are you kidding me? I bite my thumb at your Brit Cinema prof. I you must use Hugh Grant at least show Four Weddings and a Funeral... Well maybe he wants to save the best for last, wouldn't want to spoil you too quickly.

I misses you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home