Sep 2, 2009

LONDON BABY!

2 hour flight on an obnoxious 50 passenger plane, not made for tall people. 6.5 hour layover in JFK with no coffee. 5 hour flight to London. 1 hour bus ride. And I am finally in my room and unpacked.

Buildings: Pretty freaking awesome

Football: Not the same over here...something you know going in but still disappointing when you see "misleading" posters

Cars here also have obnoxious bumper stickers ie Kid on board! K, won't hit you now.

Driving on the other side of the road is giving me a headache?

I wanted to text everyone different things as I arrived and traveled to my dorm...buut I can't.

This will take some getting used to.

I kept thinking of the line from Little Women "I'm not fashionable enough for London" and I totally understand where she's coming from now ha.

Weather: Wet

Sitings: Giant Sonic on the side of the SEGA building

Sleep: None

Short term Goal: Find the Magna Carta

And now I pass out....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home