Bad food, worse weather...LONDON!
So we watched the movie version of that book I had to read before coming here. Yeah. Much better than the book. Much much better. That book was the death of me. Nothing happened for hundreds of pages.
I got Saxx to watch Twilight now she's going to read the whole series. On a scale from one to nerd that makes me...?
Emergency vehicles here are bright neon orange and green.
It rained for the first time today. Up until today it had been sunny and gorgeous. Today. Hurricane Floyd part two. My dinky little umbrella was no match for the UK wind and rain. 70% recycled material apparently means you will get 70% wetter using this umbrella but you are saving the world so it all works out. I may as well have not had the umbrella. The twenty minute walk home from class was brutal. Dark, wind, rain, city, broken umbrella, buses splashing puddles onto you from the side of the road...if this was 18th century London I would've been a scene in a bloody Jane Austen novel...or just a Hugh Grant movie. Either way. I was miserable.
BWTS: Benwolfe survived a knife fight. Actually the knife was just drawn by one person he was kicking out. Actually it wasn't drawn the guy just had one. Actually Ben didn't even know until the cops came. Still, scary stuff dude. Chuck E Cheese can be rough.
Weather: I tempted fate too much.
Sitings: A double decker splashing water all over Mikestetz
Quote: Man, now I wish I knew how to read! (Saxx in reference to Twilight)
Hair: Wet
Clothes: Wet
Shoes: Wet
Bones: Wet
Movie: Yasmin (much better than Notting Hill but kinda depressing but still quite good)
Short Term Goal: Get a new umbrella


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home