Sep 27, 2009

I was walking with the Ghost. I said please! Please dont insist.

Dani, Katherine Howard was in fact not the youngest of his wives...though when you say youngest do you mean in actual age or the last of the six?

So Thursday we celebrated Guiness's 250th birthday after class which was delightful.

Friday I sat in on auditions for my playwriting teacher's plays to judge New York accents and just kind of be there.  It was really interesting.  It wasn't like a normal audition or at least not one I have been to in a while.  She brought in a bunch of people at a time, people who weren't even reading together or trying out for those roles and just had everyone read.  Sometimes almost a full act.  She is also a delight.

We then went out for Saxx's birthday and that meant going to a club called Ghost where Saxx knew a promoter or something.  Suuuuuper expensive for those who bought multiple drinks.  I accidentally knocked over a glass and went to pick it up even after Chris told me not to.  I of course cut my finger and realized a band aid of sorts would be necessary.  After asking about 4 people who worked at this club I finally got to one of the bouncers or managers or someones who got me two band aids.  Apparently in this country, cutting your finger also means free shot of what tasted like an orange and mango smoothie.

Yesterday we went to Camden Town which is like a glorified St Marks Place.  There is this market of booths with so so so so many food options I was completely overwhelmed.  But decided on chinese food...er I guess more like just oriental cause they kinda bunched them all together.  But it was delicious nonetheless and cheap which made it that much better.  We went to a techno store where everything glowed under blacklight.  I almost bought underwear from there but in the end decided my money was probably better spent elsewhere.  I am regretting this decision as I write this.

BWTS: One time Benwolfe thought the kind thing to do to his friend who was on crutches was to spit gum at his head at a baseball game.  Don't worry, they're still bfffls.

Weather: Gorgeous
Tan: going away so quickly
Sitings: A motorcycle in Ghost that people sat on all night
Update: Saxx's birthday cake was the most delicious thing I have ever tasted
Short term goal: Find that sports bar where American football is shown

1 Comments:

At September 28, 2009 at 7:53 PM , Anonymous dani said...

maybe im confusing kathrine howard with the 17 year-old that he beheaded. was kathrine howard the one that died in childbirth or shortly after

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home